yup, great way to kick off a new year. :IThe Rules:
1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person must post eleven facts about themselves in their journal.
3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4) You have to choose eleven people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5) Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6) No tag backs.
7) No stuff in the tagging section about "You are tagged if you're reading."
Why are there not 11 rules
Eleven things about me:
1. I don't write journals often
2. I'm going back to school tomorrow
3. I don't like talking about school because I'm only going to community college and never take more than a few easy classes at a time because I can't handle pressure, and I always feel like people are judging me because I'm not doing anything harder. (like playing a video game in Very Easy mode with handicaps on, because you're not very good at this game, in front of your friends)
4. I like fancy popcorn, like the kind that's covered in chocolate and/or caramel.
5. I made fajitas from a frozen mix for lunch today, with a skillet and everything. I ate way too much and sat around being cold for hours.
6. I'm the only person in my family who likes mexican food.
7. I'd like to branch out and try foreign food more, but I tend not to like things and I can't stand anything spicy.
8. I saw Despicable Me on TV today.
9. I think Agnes looks a lot like Vanellope Von Schweetz.
10. Even if I can tell they're not written very well, I like a lot of books that are meant for 8-13 -year-olds. (I just found out that the Warriors fandom is really, really
strange....) This will remain true until I find a book about talking animals aimed at adults. (Furry writers, I know you're out there, get on that)
11. my eleven facts totally suck.
Questions from *tomato-rabbit
1.) do you like waffles?
Yeah I like waffles
2.) how'd you get into art?
3.) do you pronounce gif like "Jiff" or like "giff"?
"giff", but I think I said "jiff" one time... it felt weird.
4.) what's your favorite video game? Or if you can't decide, favorites?
8I um. Paper Mario and all its sequels, (okay that's a lie I've never played Super Paper Mario and I wasn't too fond of what I saw) Pokemon games I guess, most anything with Link's face on it, and I also liked Skyrim.
...wait that's just a list of every game I've ever played
Also I want Scribblenauts Unlimited. And Minecraft I guess.
5.) who's your OTP?
Hero's Cuties~ (aka Fix-it-Felix Jr. and Sgt Calhoun)
you know this
6.) what's your thoughts on the llama badges?
7.) do you like being tagged or do you hate it?
It's alright, depending on how long and the meme is and how bored I am. Also how stupid or embarrassing the meme is versus whatever is my current journal, because I tend not to write new ones more than once every few months.
8.) how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
... 8I *chucks a log of wood at this question*
9.) what things make you happy?
um. I don't... really know... :\ I've been kinda bummed in general lately...
getting enough sleep.
10.) what's your favorite genre?
things about talking freaking animals. :I also sci-fi, fantasy, with a little big of steampunk, though that's more on the visual side.
11.) if you were a soup, what kind of soup would you be?
...did you take this from a list of hard questions for job interviews?
:\ I'll go with chicken and rice soup, because it's trying to be something cool and weird and different, but all it really did was take chicken soup and put in rice instead of noodles, which isn't much of a difference if you ask my taste buds. Also because I don't know many soups, and I really hope I'm not as plain as tomato soup....
I also wanted to do *Shikuroshi
1) To be or not to be?
If it said "not to be" that would sound like I was suicidal....
2) If you could make one of your OC's real which one and why?
Nin, because she's been my "imaginary friend" ever since I was in the 4th grade, so I understand her best out of all my OCs without us being too identical. I could convince her not to do anything too terribly stupid, while she could help make me more adventurous. (and if anyone gave us trouble, she could take care of them no problem) Also she can shape-shift, so she would have the easiest time blending into human society, plus she could take me on weird magical adventures in fantasy lands! (omg. if Nin were real she could basically be the Doctor, taking her companion(s) on adventures to strange and wonderful places. Yes please.)
3) What is your name?
Princcess Louisa Francesca Banana Frana Bobesca the Third. :I But seriously, no, I'm not answering this.
4) What is your quest
...to discover what my true quest is.
5) What is your Favorite color?
but seriously I can't decide.
6) What is the velocity of an unladen swallow?
7) Did you get that reference?
8) What is your favorite movie?
hard to say, between Wreck-It-Ralph and Tangled. I know, I know, they're both so modern, but I can't help it.
9) Do you have a favorite movie/game quote? What is it?
|D if I said "I can fix it!" then it would be both a movie and
a game quote~ and they say some pretty deep stuff in Pokemon games sometimes... but a favorite
.... Why couldn't you have asked about songs? I'd have said "the Super Mario 64 Main Theme and When Will My Life Begin from Tangled" right off the bat.... I'd love to use the Bad Guy Affirmation from WiR, but honestly I wasn't too impressed with it....
Okay, got one; "Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars. ... So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you.... And so will I." If you don't know what that's from, I'm disowning you. (I don't watch a lot of movies, okay?)
10) Cats or Dogs?
Cats. Not that I have a problem with dogs, I like dogs, I just like cats better.
11) What is your favorite weather?
as cheesy as it sounds, nothing beats a little sunshine. (but not too hot because I sunburn easily and get tired and sweaty easily) It could just be a coincidence, but I've noticed I tend to be overall happier when the weather's nice for several days in a row.) Also I'm looking forward to getting some snow this winter, so I can make an army of tiny snow-babies all around my front yard, (and also a giant snow skitty) take pictures, and show them to ~Usagi-Okami
. She'll understand why.
Tags:NONE OF THAT BULLSHIT TONIGHT, FOLKS!
I'm NOT doin' it.